$1,000 up to the school’s cost of attendance.
|Minimum Credit Score||
5, 7, 10 or 15 years.
If you place high importance on customer service, ELFI is a decent student loan refinancing choice. Customers are matched with a committed, skilled student loan counselor through ELFI. You can contact your adviser via phone, text, or email at any time during the refinancing process.
Check ELFI vs LendKey comparison for more information.
- Without performing a rigorous credit check, you can find out if you qualify and what rate you’ll get.
- You are appointed a student loan adviser.
- In comparison to other private lenders, the minimum loan amount is higher.
- There are no co-signer releases available.
SouthEast Bank’s charity arm is called Education Loan Finance, or ELFI. As of January 2020, ELFI had been in operation for 25 years and had successfully refinanced more than $1 billion in student loans.
No private student loans provided by ELFI allow for the co-signer release. You must be eligible to refinance an ELFI loan in your own name if you want to relieve a co-signer from it.
For borrowers who appreciate excellent customer service, this refinancing loan is the perfect option. Its private student loan is ideal for applicants who have a large cash gap.
- Minimum credit score: 680.
- Minimum income: $35,000 per year.
- The typical credit score of approved borrowers or co-signers is 773.
- The typical income of approved borrowers is $146,367 per year.
- The maximum debt-to-income ratio is 55%.
- You must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident.
- You must have at least a bachelor’s degree.